Sunday 11 February 2018

Trip to LA

This trip to LA has been fruitful. I am very fortunate to have met many Disney Veterans. One valuable lesson I learnt from meeting them which touches my heart very deep when they told me this. " Whether we are developing the story or animating the film. Remember this. If we want to be successful. It must be more than a job. We need to inject our full passion into our work. If we cannot touch our hearts with our own story and acting, we cannot touch the audience. "
Their experience, their passion, their knowledge is what is missing in today's education. What they have taught me is gold.
Producing our films is a new chapter for me. I am learning so much from this journey.
I wish Singapore hasn't let go the Animation Industry so early. I feel like I am going back to school all over again. There is so much to learn. I feel all motivated. Hope some day, I can bring them to Singapore to share their knowledge with more people.



No comments:

Post a Comment